SPLATTER IROK Mini Rocker BMX Buyers Review (August 2020)
SPLATTER IROK Mini Rocker BMX
- ✔ New Lighter Hi-Tensile Steel Frame
- ✔ Rocker Street Pro Tyres
- ✔ Unique Tyre Design
- ✔ Remember, No Brakes On These Mini Rocker BMX Bikes
The way this bike looks reminds me of what I looked like by the time I finished painting the living room. Now, it’s fair to say I didn’t use such a variety of adventurous colours but the fact remains I had splatters and splotches (what a great combination of words) of paint all over my overalls. The Rocker BMX Splatter Mini BMX really does capture that moment perfectly. We particularly like the unique tyre design depicting paint on clean wheels. Even the hand grips have paint on them. This bike comes with the Rocker Street Pro tyres as well as hand grips, saddle and pedals that all match. A beautifully unique design that doesn’t stand out immensely but once it catches your eye you get captivated by it’s intricacy and detail throughout. Well done Rocker BMX, another one for the list!
- Hi Tensile lightweight Frame-set New JT Coaster
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end
- Rocker Street Pro Tyres (aftermarket up to 60 psi)
- Important: This bike has no brakes! It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks. We do not offer a road kit for this bike, as it is NOT to be used on the road.
Generic Information Regarding Rocker BMXs
For those of you out there who have been waiting for a PROPER mini BMX, one that can deliver everything that a full custom 20” BMX can deliver, this is the one for you. All parts must be tightened before use You will notice that with the freecoaster hub you pedal for more time before starting to gain momentum. This phenomenon is called “slack” and can be adjusted without having to remove the wheel. Mini BMX bikes are not designed for driving on the road and as a means of transport. They are specific for closed tracks or for having fun in skate parks.