FUNK IROK Mini Rocker BMX Buyers Guide Review (January 2021)
FUNK IROK Mini Rocker BMX
- ✔ To Say It's Colourful Is An Understatement
- ✔ Ridden by One Of The Top BMX Riders In The World Harry Main
- ✔ Plastic BMX Pedals With Matching Kraton Rubber Grips
- ✔ Remember, No Brakes On These Mini Rocker BMX Bikes
Another rather eye catching colour scheme by Rocker BMX here with the FUNK IROK Mini Rocker BMX. Apart from black (which isn’t strictly a colour for all you science nerds out there) the FUNK used a different colour for each type of component. We think it’s a nice, upbeat design that will get people talking and let you stand out from the crowd (as long as it’s not a crowd of equally funky Rocker BMX bikes).
- Rocker BMX. FUNK iROK+. Endorsed and Ridden by Harry Main
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end
- 10″ x 28″ bars, plastic BMX pedals with matching kraton rubber grips
- Important:This bike has no brakes! It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks. We do not offer a road kit for this bike, as it is NOT to be used on the road.
Generic Information Regarding Rocker BMXs
For those of you out there who have been waiting for a PROPER mini BMX, one that can deliver everything that a full custom 20” BMX can deliver, this is the one for you. All parts must be tightened before use You will notice that with the freecoaster hub you pedal for more time before starting to gain momentum. This phenomenon is called “slack” and can be adjusted without having to remove the wheel. Mini BMX bikes are not designed for driving on the road and as a means of transport. They are specific for closed tracks or for having fun in skate parks.