UNICORN IROK Mini Rocker BMX Buyers Review (January 2021)
UNICORN IROK Mini Rocker BMX
- ✔ Rocker Street Pro Tyres
- ✔ The Most Crazy Design We've Seen In The Rocker BMX Range
- ✔ Are Those Handlebar Tassels? Yes They Are
- ✔ Great Option For Those That Can't Get Hold Of A Real Unicorn
We’re not entirely sure how Rocker BMX got here. Someone must have had a vision, a vision of unicorns, rainbows and My Little Pony all rolled into one. Then when their design finally came together they stepped back and realised it wasn’t quite done yet. Handlebar tassels, yes, that’s what it needs. Perfect! The resulting design is unique to say the least, you’d be very disappointed if you turned up to the skate park on this and found another rider had the same design. It’s made to stand out and it certainly does that. If it’s up your street then great, no judgement here! You do you!
- Rocker BMX. iROK+ New Street Pro Style Tyres
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New Lighter Hi tensile steel frame, forks & bars. Front load stem with forged face plate,
- 10″ x 28″ bars, plastic BMX pedals with matching kraton rubber grips
- Important:This bike has no brakes! It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks. We do not offer a road kit for this bike, as it is NOT to be used on the road.
Generic Information Regarding Rocker BMXs
For those of you out there who have been waiting for a PROPER mini BMX, one that can deliver everything that a full custom 20” BMX can deliver, this is the one for you. All parts must be tightened before use You will notice that with the freecoaster hub you pedal for more time before starting to gain momentum. This phenomenon is called “slack” and can be adjusted without having to remove the wheel. Mini BMX bikes are not designed for driving on the road and as a means of transport. They are specific for closed tracks or for having fun in skate parks.