Rocker 3 VADER Mini BMX Buyers Guide Review (August 2020)
Rocker 3 VADER Mini BMX
- ✔ Beautiful, Eye Catching Red Chain
- ✔ New Lighter Hi-Tensile Steel Frame
- ✔ Rocker Street Pro Tyres
- ✔ Remember, No Brakes On These Mini Rocker BMX Bikes
We think this is one of the nicest Rocker BMX Mini designs out there, the subtle yet effective design of having an all black frame, handlebar, saddle, pedals to allow the wow factor of the red chain really pop. Complete with pro tyres this is a really popular and understandably so Rocker Mini BMX
- Hi Tensile lightweight Frame-set New JT Coaster
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end
- Rocker Street Pro Tyres (aftermarket up to 60 psi)
- Important: This bike has no brakes! It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks. We do not offer a road kit for this bike, as it is NOT to be used on the road.
Generic Information Regarding Rocker BMXs
For those of you out there who have been waiting for a PROPER mini BMX, one that can deliver everything that a full custom 20” BMX can deliver, this is the one for you. All parts must be tightened before use You will notice that with the freecoaster hub you pedal for more time before starting to gain momentum. This phenomenon is called “slack” and can be adjusted without having to remove the wheel. Mini BMX bikes are not designed for driving on the road and as a means of transport. They are specific for closed tracks or for having fun in skate parks.