FUKUSHIMA IROK Mini Rocker BMX Buyers Review (January 2021)
FUKUSHIMA IROK Mini Rocker BMX
- ✔ Bright
- ✔ Very Bright
- ✔ Did We Mention It's Very Very Bright
- ✔ Remember, No Brakes On These Mini Rocker BMX Bikes, Even The Bright Ones
In Your Face! The most precise summation we could think of to describe this bright almost radioactive (We see what you’re doing here Rocker BMX) design. The fact that every element of this bike but the frame is black amplifies the bright green even more. Quite a statement, one for those who want to be seen no matter the time of day (or night). Not for the faint hearted but another top class design by the people at Rocker BMX.
- Rocker BMX. IROK+ FUKUSHIMA New Street Pro Style Tyres
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New Lighter Hi tensile steel frame, forks & bars. Front load stem with forged face plate,
- 10″ x 28″ bars, plastic BMX pedals with hitmain grips
- Important:This bike has no brakes! It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks. We do not offer a road kit for this bike, as it is NOT to be used on the road.
Generic Information Regarding Rocker BMXs
For those of you out there who have been waiting for a PROPER mini BMX, one that can deliver everything that a full custom 20” BMX can deliver, this is the one for you. All parts must be tightened before use You will notice that with the freecoaster hub you pedal for more time before starting to gain momentum. This phenomenon is called “slack” and can be adjusted without having to remove the wheel. Mini BMX bikes are not designed for driving on the road and as a means of transport. They are specific for closed tracks or for having fun in skate parks.