Rocker 3+ JOKER Mini BMX Buyers Guide Review (January 2021)
Rocker 3+ JOKER Mini BMX
- ✔ Such A Great Design
- ✔ Hi Tensile Lightweight Frame-set New JT Coaster
- ✔ Hunky Scaled Down Mini Version Of A 20” BMX
- ✔ Rocker Street Pro Tyres
We’re in love with the Rocker 3+ JOKER Mini BMX, the bright green handgrips, tyres and chain are in your face. The metallic neon blue frame works really well with the overall colour scheme. Having the joker printed all over the frame makes this a real option for batman fans out there. After all ‘why so serious’ these bikes are made for fun and enjoyment!
- Hi Tensile lightweight Frame-set New JT Coaster
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end
- Rocker Street Pro Tyres (aftermarket up to 60 psi)
- Important: This bike has no brakes! It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks. We do not offer a road kit for this bike, as it is NOT to be used on the road.
Generic Information Regarding Rocker BMXs
For those of you out there who have been waiting for a PROPER mini BMX, one that can deliver everything that a full custom 20” BMX can deliver, this is the one for you. All parts must be tightened before use You will notice that with the freecoaster hub you pedal for more time before starting to gain momentum. This phenomenon is called “slack” and can be adjusted without having to remove the wheel. Mini BMX bikes are not designed for driving on the road and as a means of transport. They are specific for closed tracks or for having fun in skate parks.