REGGIE Rocker BLACK Mini BMX Buyers Review (January 2021)
REGGIE Rocker BLACK Mini BMX
- ✔ Hi Tensile Lightweight Frame-set New JT Coaster
- ✔ 10” x 28” Hi Tensile Bars Forged Top Load Stem
- ✔ Rocker Street Pro Tyres (Aftermarket Up To 60 PSI)
- ✔ Remember, No Brakes On Mini Rocker BMX Bikes
This bike is the second Reggie influenced design on our list. We didn’t feel that putting two in the podium would be fair as the main difference is the colour scheme. However it’s well worth considering the REGGIE Rocker BLACK Mini BMX version if you’re in the market for a top of the line mini BMX bike.
- Hi Tensile lightweight Frame-set New JT Coaster
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end
- 10” x 28” Hi tensile bars Forged Top Load stem
- Rocker Street Pro Tyres (aftermarket up to 60 psi)
Generic Information Regarding Rocker BMXs
For those of you out there who have been waiting for a PROPER mini BMX, one that can deliver everything that a full custom 20” BMX can deliver, this is the one for you. All parts must be tightened before use You will notice that with the freecoaster hub you pedal for more time before starting to gain momentum. This phenomenon is called “slack” and can be adjusted without having to remove the wheel. Mini BMX bikes are not designed for driving on the road and as a means of transport. They are specific for closed tracks or for having fun in skate parks.