Although Zumbi bikes can be on the expensive side of things. There is good reason for this. This bike is more a work of art than a mountain bike. But don't make the mistake that it isn't fully capable of taking on the toughest of terrains.
- Material: 7020 alloy frame, 7075 alloy links, Ti6Al4V pivot axles (F-22 Ti version)
- Travel: 140 / 165mm
- Size: S, M, L,
- Weight: 3.15 kg with Bos Vipr size M
- Colors: Anodized Black, Natural, Red, Blue + lazer graved ZUMBI logo on downtube and head tube
- Destiny: Enduro / All Mountain
- Front deraileur: Yes
- Shock dimension: 190mm / 2″ stroke
- front suspension: 130-170mm
- ISCG OLD
- Head tube: 1 1/8″, onepointfive
- Head angle: 67-68
- Seat angle 73
- Wheelbase: 1103mm S 1118mm M 1133mm L
- Rear triangle: 430mm
- Seat tube: S 16″ M 17.5″ L 18.5″ + option CUSTOM
- Top tube: S 570mm, M 585mm, L 600mm, option CUSTOM
- BB drop: 6.5mm
Brutally tested by Zumbi's factory team riders and magazines such as Pinkbike, Enduro Mountanbike Magazine, Velovert and BigBike. The F11 is dedicated for riding wild mountain trails and bike parks. Easily rolls uphill and gives you maximum confidence on downhills.
Zumbi has a new FPS rear suspension system that uses four pivot points to optimize leverage ratios. The F-11 is supple through the small bumps and it ramps up slightly to prevent bottoming out. It's very well built with a very free-moving suspension.