Rocker 3+ SACRIFACE Mini BMX Buyers Review (January 2021)
Rocker 3+ SACRIFACE Mini BMX
- ✔ Metallic Oil Like Paintwork
- ✔ Rocker Street Pro Tyres
- ✔ Hi-Tensile Steel Frame
- ✔ Remember, No Brakes On These Mini Rocker BMX Bikes
We can’t overstate the fact that this paintwork looks great when the bike is gliding past you. The purple and bronze/orange/gold (the jury’s out on this) colours work well and the unpainted wheel hub continues the ‘metallic’ feel to this bike. We think it’s a beautiful design and can see those who prefer ‘classy’ rather than ‘in your face’ options to consider it as a perfect match.
- Hi Tensile lightweight Frame-set New JT Coaster
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end
- Rocker Street Pro Tyres (aftermarket up to 60 psi)
- Important: This bike has no brakes! It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks. We do not offer a road kit for this bike, as it is NOT to be used on the road.
Generic Information Regarding Rocker BMXs
For those of you out there who have been waiting for a PROPER mini BMX, one that can deliver everything that a full custom 20” BMX can deliver, this is the one for you. All parts must be tightened before use You will notice that with the freecoaster hub you pedal for more time before starting to gain momentum. This phenomenon is called “slack” and can be adjusted without having to remove the wheel. Mini BMX bikes are not designed for driving on the road and as a means of transport. They are specific for closed tracks or for having fun in skate parks.