Top 2 Best Full Suspension Mountain Bikes Under £2000 (August 2020)
Most lightweight mountain bike models are full suspension systems. You’re relying on a two-part frame. Aligned by a spring in the center to allow them to both move with one another. In short, they move a little more easily when you’re just cruising on the road for most of your journey. If you’re looking for a cross country mountain bike, full suspension systems are a good way to go.
A full suspension mountain bike is made from two pieces (the front triangle & the rear triangle), which are joined by pivots on the bike frame. This design allows the bike to move independently. Which consequently allows for a softer ride as the movement is controlled by the suspension shock absorbers.
Why Choose A Full Suspension Mountain Bikes Under £2000?
Full suspension bikes feature suspension systems at both the front and the rear of the bike. This reduces the shock of riding over rough terrain, absorbing impacts from uneven ground. Affordable full suspension bikes are becoming increasingly accessible. As such, there is no great reason to go with anything else over a full suspension option. The price difference is now relatively insignificant. While the comfort added by the dual suspension design can make a substantial difference to your cycling experience. If you’re tackling rock or trail or down hilling, you should go for a full suspension bike to save you from bumps.
Full suspension mountain bikes will absorb most of the blows that you would normally take directly on a front only suspension bike. This means you can ride for longer without getting tired or frustrated.
Different Types Of Full Suspension Mountain Bikes Under £2000
The best full suspension mountain bikes under £2000 come in four different breeds. Cross country, Trail, Enduro and Downhill. The most common being Trail bikes. The under £2000 price point is hugely popular and can generally contains bikes with good specs. High quality air suspensions, powerful hydraulic disc brakes (front and rear) and high quality aluminium frames. Which is everything you need to start hammering down some trails and advancing your skills.
Shengmilo MX01 Electric Folding Mountain Bike
- ✔ Front And Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes
- ✔ Monster 1000W Brushless Motor
- ✔ Between 35 And 55 Miles On A Single Charge
- ✔ Lightweight Aluminium Alloy Frame
- BATTERY: 48V & 13Ah lithium-ion battery with bicycle frame hidden, perfectly integrated, easy to charge and release, easy to cycle
- 48V 1000W MOTOR: Our motorised bike with a 48V battery and a 1000 watt motor, you can reach about 50 miles to recharge once.
- THREE DRIVING MODES: pure battery electric bicycle, electric bicycle, human pedal bicycle.If there is no electricity in the electric bicycle, you can use the pedals to ride the bicycle. In the case of electric self-powered, the speed can be increased by the pedals
- SHOCK ABSORPTION FUNCTION: The electric bicycle has FULL shock absorption function. There is no pressure when driving a bumpy road. The body of the electric bicycle is made of aluminium alloy.
- FOLDING DESIGN & ZERO EMISSIONS: Our aluminium folding bicycle frame can accommodate riders up to 180kg. And the eco-friendly e-bike is 100% electric and emission-free, saving both your wallet and the environment
Shengmilo is based on green travel and fitness. Shengmilo is practical, smart and practical, with a focus on comfort and style. The MX01 electric bicycle is designed with an all-aluminum frame, built-in battery, battery can be charged in the car, or the battery can be used. Take it down and charge it. Taiwan factory custom leather fully adjustable saddle is better ergonomic, with rechargeable taillights, safer riding at night.
Here is a collection of current customer reviews to give you a sense of how well the Shengmilo MX01 has been received.
“The bike is absolutely fantastic this is the first e bike I’ve ever had and love it takes the effort out of biking so glad I purchased it.”
“Initially bigger and heavier than expected. However after only 3 outings absolutely fantastic possibilities.”
“Very pleased with our purchase, We are over 60 and find them incredibly useful and exciting.”
“Very well made good strong bike very easy to put together.”
GUNAI Folding Electric Mountain Bike
- ✔ Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- ✔ LCD Display With Night Mode For Visibility At Night
- ✔ 4" Fat Tyres
- ✔ Three Working Modes. Twist Throttle, Power Assist Or Pedal Only
- Twist throttle（22-27miles)
- Power assisted （27-50 miles)
- Pedal only
- You can enjoy a long time trip with any mode according to your needs, combining three modes would be a better choice.
- 26 x 4.0inch FAT TIRES EBIKE: Tackle the tough the sand, snow or road with ease.
- Aluminium Alloy Frame
- Full Suspension Fork, offers smooth cushioning and shock absorption when cycling on rough terrains, enjoying the stimulate during your ride.
- The Display With Night Mode LCD Ensure Visibility At Night And Shows Mileage and Speed and Battery Level and Recommend You When you need to prepare for The Next Charging.
- DUAL HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES: It can conquer all terrains like off road with comfortable riding experience. And when you brake, the power will automatically cut off.
- One-year warranty for the electric motor, frame and six-months for the battery.
GUNAI E-Bike, It has an aluminium frame with a front suspension fork. The 1000 Watt motor that is powered by the 48V battery provides enough power to keep you can travel a distance of 70-90 miles under full electric power and has a speed of up to 45km/h. 4″ tires help tackle the tough the sand, snow or road with ease. To top it all off, the overall design is stylish.
The batteries can be charged directly on the bike or disassembled to charge.Just 4 quick and easy steps to dismount the bike battery. Equipped with a smart lithium battery charger, fast charge of 5 hours, it adapts to the needs of your long distance trip.
- Open folding buckle
- Insert the key
- Turn the key counterclockwise, let the lock loop protrude and retract inside the car hose
- The battery could be removed by removing the key
The manpower mode and the electric mode can easily tackle the uphill and downhill at variable speed. Shimano 21-speed professional transmission system for more gear changes in different road conditions. The SHIMANO series developed from driving behavior has demonstrated its commitment to the test of time. Even in professional accessories, it always shows its quality and durability. The folding design is practical and saves space. It can be placed in the trunk of the car and is perfect for traveling.
We love this bike, it’s a real ‘jack of all trades’ the fact we’re able to present a mountain bike that is semi-electric (as in you can turn it off if you choose to) and folds up to a size that you could fit it in the boot of your car is pretty impressive. What’s even better is the fact that almost every component on the Gunai Electric Mountain Bike is premium quality. The ‘fat tyres’ are perfect for those who want to take this bike off road. Once you get onto uneven terrain you’ll be thankful that the Gunai has a full suspension system including the rear four-bar aluminium alloy shock absorber.
This bike comes with built in LED headlights that really do pierce through the darkness giving the rider a clear view of the path ahead. These LEDs are listed as waterproof although we haven’t had the bike long enough to test the longevity of these lights. We’ve reviewed previous customer feedback and there is not mention of any problems with the LEDs so we’re confident they’re perfectly fine.
When you look at the rest of the bikes components it’s easy to believe that the LEDs are also of the highest quality.
We have however seen some feedback that the instructions are a little sketchy but given enough time you should be able to make sense of the folding mechanism.
Here are some of the key points made by current owners of this folding electric mountain bike.
“This thing is a great deal of fun to ride, and looks absolutely ridiculous.”
“It came with a lock for the seat which is handy and unexpected.”
“What a fantastic bike probably over kill for what I need but no doubt will use it more for other things.”
“Tackled the muddy conditions and hills no problem.”
“Did turn off battery for a bit otherwise I would not have done any exercise.”
“my only complaint is the instructions are a JOKE very poor.”
“Very strong and beautiful bike.”
“Great bike great fun, just no instruction. My husband using it every day for work and loves it.”
“The Bike is very well made. Very good ride, very good brakes.”