Best Fat Bikes Under £2000 (June 2020)
LANKELEISI X2000 Folding Electric Mountain Bike
- ✔ Onboard Computer With LCD Screen
- ✔ Front And Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes
- ✔ Max Speed Of Up To 22mph
- ✔ 7 Speed Shimano Transmission
or Choose Your Preferred Region
The electric bicycle is equipped with stable 500W high speed brushless motor and removable lithium battery which can reach 30-50km (fully electric mode) to 60-100km (pedal assist mode) under ideal condition. You can charge the battery directly on the bike, or take it out to charge.
The X2000 is equipped with LCD bike computer, so you can check the riding date more conveniently, such as speed, battery level, odometer and so on, you can also switch the pedal assist level according to the road condition.
The three riding modes on the LANKELEISI X2000 are as follows. Fully electric mode, pedal assist mode and manual mode, you can switch modes at will.
Shimano derailleur gives you a good riding experience. Front and rear disc brake system effectively reducing the braking distance. Ergonomic saddle makes the seat more comfortable and reduces the pressure from sitting for a long time.
- Wheel Size: 20 inch.
- Tire: 20″*4.0.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum alloy.
- Saddle: 82-105cm, adjustable.
- Handlebar: 120cm.
- Front Fork: Suspension front fork.
- Brake: Mechanical disc brakes.
- Transmission: Shimano 7-speed.
- Bike Computer: Multi-function LCD display.
- Load capacity: 120kg.
- Height: For 165-185cm people.
- Motor: 48V 500W brushless.
- Battery: 48V 10.4Ah/12.8Ah/14.5Ah.
- Maximum Speed: 32km/h.
- Pedal Assist: 5 level pedal assist sensor.