FabricBike Fixed Gear Folding Bike Review (January 2021)
FabricBike Fixed Gear Folding Bike
- ✔ Lightweight Aluminium Foldable Frame
- ✔ Promax Alloy V Brakes
- ✔ Water Dispersion Tyres
- ✖ No Mud Guards
The FabricBike fixed gear folding bike is the perfect urban bicycle to commute and move quickly and comfortably through the city. Thanks to its easy folding system, lightness and small dimensions you can take it anywhere. With FabricBike Folding your transport is foldable.
- Lightweight aluminum foldable bike SINGLE SPEED 18T, perfect for commuting and easy to carry and store.
- 20″ rims for fast acceleration. Promax Alloy Brakes offer progressive braking.
- High-quality components: Water dispersion tyres, ergonomic grips and comfortable saddle.
- It easily folds down to a portable size (25.4×76.2×55.9 cm) so you can take it anywhere.
- Adjustable handlebar and saddle to fit different riders. Recommended weight limit: 95 kg.
We really like the look of this bike, it’s a no thrills example of what you can get for a cheap price if you’re simply looking for sleek, raw functionality.
Here are a few previous customer reviews that caught our eyes
“Arrived quick and well protected, nicely finished and everything working as it should be.”
“My personal experience is poor, taking into an account the amount of problems during the relatively short time of usage.”
“Lightweight and easy to fold away.”
“Fast delivery. The bike rides very smoothly and sits comfortably.”
The design is so fresh and nice :D”