TOEU Folding Electric Bike Buyers Review (October 2020)
TOEU Folding Electric Bike
- ✔ 350W Brushless Electric Motor
- ✔ Up To 18mph
- ✔ Weighs only 12kg
- ✔ Advanced Braking - Double Brakes At Front And Rear
- Powerful Electric Bike: Li-ion LG 36V/6.0Ah battery; Speed of 30km/h; 350W brushless electric motor; 20~30km of driving distance depending on road conditions and weight; Max load carrier of 120kg.
- Advanced Safety: Double brakes-front and rear wheel; Front and rear brakes by trigger on the handle; Bright Lights, Night Safety; Shock absorption design, Regular transmission and comfortable driving.
- Portable and Foldable: Light weight of 12kg; Easy to store and travel. Comply with UK and EU road regulations. Suitable for teenagers and adults, ideal for the city commuter and countryside.
- Improved Scooter: A clear LED display could help you easily control the speed and display the battery’s capacity, speed and kilometers; 2-3 hours of charge; 14-inch wear-resistant solid rubber wheel.
- Professional Service: Provide a lifetime warranty, comes with an e-bike, UK charger, user manual.
The TOEU is a powerful electric bike that has a maximum speed of approximately 18mph. It can achieve these speeds due to its high power brushless 350w electric motor. The TOEU motor is powered by a 36V 6.0Ah onboard lithium battery. This gives the TOEU folding bike a range of between 12 and 18 miles on a single charge. This depends on the road conditions and weight being carried. The maximum load this bike can carry is 120kg.
The TOEU has clearly prioritised safety in its design. The double front and rear mechanical disc brakes are a rarity on a bike of this price range. These brakes are triggered by a lever on the handlebars which also trigger the rear braking light.
With a recharge taking between 2 and 3 hours it won’t be long until the TOEU is ready to go again. The electric bike complies with all UK and EU road regulations and so would make an ideal city commuter bike. The TOEU has an onboard LED display that shows the rider the current speed, remaining battery capacity and distance covered which is exactly what every electric bike owner wants to know. If the worst did happen and you ran out of battery, you can simply pedal what remains of your journey.
We really like this bike, we think it’s fairly priced and the double brakes give it a unique feature compared to most other folding electric bikes on the market.
Here are some final comments from a collection of TOEU current owners.
“Got this bike to ride to work everyday and extremely pleased how it has made the journey so easy.”
“I’m 75kgs snd it handles very well on the streets.”
“This E-bike is very small and beautiful.”
“Great little bike ,I use it to get round the town for my cleaning jobs, very happy with it.”
“A nice little bike for short journeys.”