MINI Cooper Folding Bike Buyers Guide Review (August 2020)
MINI Cooper Folding Bike
- ✔ Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- ✔ 8 Speed Shimano Acera Gearing
- ✔ Teflon Coated Chain
- ✔ Official Mini Wing Logo On Frame
This folding bike combines comfort and style. The lightweight features an aluminium frame, an 8- speed Shimano Acera shift system, 20-inch wheels and a dirt-repellent Teflon®-coated chain. It can be folded in seconds and is easy to transport or store. A matt Dark Grey design with real leather saddle and handles and a Silver MINI Wing Logo on the crossbar make this bike a very cool urban companion.
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Aluminium, stainless steel
- Lightweight aluminium frame in matt Dark Grey
- Innovative and simple folding technology
- 8-speed Shimano Acera
- Dirt-repellent, Teflon®-coated chain
- 20 inch wheels
- Leather saddle and handles
- Silver MINI Wing Logo on frame
- Made in Czech Republic
- Dimensions: 150 x 110 x 60 cm; folded: 85 x 65 x 30 cm
The Mini Cooper is quite compact after being folded and it weighs less than 25 lbs, so it is fairly easy to carry anywhere or stow away in a car trunk.
The bike is equipped with 8 gears and 20-inch wheels, so it is quite comfortable and fast as compared to other folding bikes. The 8-speed drivetrain could help me tackle low hills easily. The Mini folding bike is a great choice, especially when you already have a Mini Cooper car. Even when you don’t have a car, it is still among the best folding bike for multimodal commuting. Moreover, it is a chance to own something from the most well-known small car maker in the world.