ANCHEER Classic Electric Mountain Bike Review (August 2020)
ANCHEER Classic Electric Mountain Bike
- ✔ 250W Electric Motor
- ✔ Up To 30 Miles Battery Range
- ✔ 21 Speed Gear System
- ✔ 85% Pre-Assembled
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM — Equipped with the 36V 8AH lithium-Ion removable battery and 250W stable motor, you can reach a range of up to 15-30 miles at top speed 15mph per charge. Plenty for a day’s adventure or most trips to travel and back. You can charge the battery on/off the ebike by your convenience. No worry for being stolen!
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL — The Aluminium Alloy frame– light, strong and designed to last, makes it easy to manoeuvre. Aluminium Alloy double-walled rims are for greater durability as well as faster ride with less drag. A high- strength front suspension fork can take your riding comfort to the next level.
- SHIFTER&BRAKE SYSTEM — Front and rear mechanical disc brakes Disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping power. 21-Speed gear increases hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability. And the horn and the bright LED headlamp are equipped for night riding.
- 3 WORKING MODES — E-bike & Assisted bicycle & Normal bike. With the LED 3-speed smart meter button, you can choose the electric assist power according to your needs. You can add a burst of speed with the throttle, which is ideal for pulling away from traffic lights. Combining three modes would be a better choice.
- SERVICE AVAILABLE — With one-year warranty for the electric motor, battery and other parts except for frame, no worry about using it.
Electric bikes come in all shapes and sizes. Ancheer’s 36V mountain bike sits at the entry level for electric bicycles, but offers a powerful 250W motor that takes the pain out of cycling up hills.
The first thing you’ll notice is the battery which looks like an oversized drinks bottle. It makes it obvious you’re riding an electric bike, but the frame is otherwise just like a standard mountain bike. The removable battery means you can unlock it with the key and take it indoors to charge (which takes 4-6 hours).
The bike has tasteful retro style LED lights that not only adds to the appearance of the bike, but also your safety. It is easy to miss a biker when it is dark. The lights ensure the biker is not missed even in low light conditions.
Safely Go Fast Up to 25 mph
This e-bike is equipped with a 21-speed transmission system giving bikers the flexibility to travel fast at speeds up to 25 mph. With the fitted front and rear disc brakes, biking is perfectly safe especially when you need to make a sudden halt. This mountain bike also comes with a bright LED headlight which makes travelling in low-light a lot safer.
Durable and Lightweight
The Ancheer Power Plus electric bike’s front fork is made with carbon steel and the rest of the bike parts – the handlebars, saddle tube, wheels and pedals – are made with corrosion resistant aluminium alloy. Both of the mentioned materials are sturdy and light, so the bike does not feel heavy to manoeuvre. This e-bike can take on the challenge of going through rugged terrain.
Both the front and rear brakes are disk brakes. This offers a safer and sturdier ride for rough or uneven terrains.
Easy to Charge Lithium Battery
This mountain bike is versatile as it can be used with the battery and even without. When you don’t want the battery to support your riding, just remove it. The bike uses a removable lithium battery that is 36V. The 36V 12 Ah lithium ion battery comes with an easy charge port system so charging is not a problem. You have the option to charge the battery while fitted in the down tube or you can remove it to charge anywhere you like. When fully charged, this bike can take you up to a distance of 15 to 30 miles (with pedal assist).
The fork is made of carbon steel and the handle bar is made from aluminum alloy. This makes the bike light weight yet very sturdy. These metals can take heavy weights as well as rough terrain, thus making this an apt mountain bike.
Pedal Assist Varies Bike Functionality
The Pedal Assist feature allows the biker to choose whether to ride with or without working the pedals. You can turn off Pedal Assist completely so you can enjoy the ride by just twisting the throttle. You can set Pedal Assist low, mid or high varying biking speed accordingly while pedalling.
If you’re looking to buy an electric bike, the Ancheer Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike is a good option. The e-bike is affordable and the quality is good at that price point. If you don’t need a very fast electric bike and you have manageable travel needs, this e-bike can serve your purpose.