Tommaso Strada Boa Buyers Guide Review (January 2021)
Tommaso Strada Boa
- ✔ Great value for money
- ✔ Premium microfibre body for ultimate comfort
- ✔ 2 years manufacturer's warranty
- ✔ Cleat area compatible with SPD-SL, SPD, Look, and Speedplay
- High performance cycling shoe with ‘Boa like’ closure system
- Upper: Premium microfiber with Strong nylon mesh inserts for ventilation.
- Features a 100% carbon plate on the cleat area inset in a nylon sole.
- Boa closure system
- Compatible with SPD-SL cleats and other 3-bolt systems
An upgrade to our standard Strada, the Boa version comes with an easier more secure closure system. This shoe will get you racing and looking slick.
The Strada Elite shoe is optimized for road biking, commuting, or touring. We reinforced the sole with a game changing 100% carbon fiber plate, to increase power transfer with ever pedal stroke. Power is nothing without agility and comfort, so we surrounded the carbon fiber plate with a nylon composite sole, which increases flexibility and agility. The speed lacing system works perfectly with the upper to fit the rider’s foot like a glove, with a separate lower Velcro strap for the toe box to assure optimal security and feel. Step up to this elite system and make the most out of your time in the saddle.
This unique combination of a rigid carbon plate allows the rider to achieve a powerful and efficient pedal stroke, while the surrounding nylon composite allows for greater flexibility and agile comfort while riding.
What existing customers have to say
“Would be world class ff the lacing system functioned as smoothly as a true BOA.”
“Most comfortable bike shoe I ever had.”
“I was actually very surprised that Tommaso Strada shoe fit me perfectly.”
“The shoe fits great and the ratchet laycing is easy to slip the shoe on and off.”
“I am thoroughly impressed with this product.”