Hisunny 700c Road Bike Buyers Guide Review (August 2020)
Hisunny 700c Road Bike
- ✔ Responsive Alloy Disc Brakes
- ✔ Comfortable Racing Handlebar
- ✔ Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- ✔ Reliable Zhengxin Tyres
- The cyclocross bike combines the characteristics of mountain bikes and road bikes and is a versatile bike.
- The perfect road bike from fast city to longer training rides, to mountains and light races, with this Gravel bike you are well prepared for anything.
- Youth’s bike fork and brakes. The light, but very stable rigid fork fits perfectly with the frame and reduces the overall weight.
- Men’s road bike handlebars. The urban bike handlebar leads to a very comfortable, firm grip to manoeuvre well through urban traffic. Of course, the stylish driving style is not lost.
- We only use high-quality materials. The lightweight aluminium frame saves weight on the bike. Brakes are made with powerful caliper brakes
This is a beautiful bike that may compliment the riders who require both road and light off road capabilities. Available in a couple of colour combinations the Hisunny bike is very good value for money and offers flexibility in its use.
The majority of the Hisunny is aluminium, including the pedals that are sold as ‘non-slip’, not that I know of an ‘slip’ pedals but having ‘non-slip’ is comforting. The bike comes with front and rear disc brakes run through the Simano A070 all-in-one brake system. The tyres are 700x28cm in size and sit on a 700C diameter wheel with an aluminium alloy hub.
The only major element of this bike that isn’t aluminium is the fork, it is a carbon steel material for added strength.
Overall a great bike and definitely worth considering.