Cyrusher XC700 Road Bike Buyers Guide Review (August 2020)
Cyrusher XC700 Road Bike
- ✔ German Twitter Cable Mechanical Disc Brakes
- ✔ Shimano 2300 14 Speed Gear System
- ✔ Aluminium Alloy Frame
- ✔ Magnesium Alloy Front Fork
- Weight: 41LBS
- Speed: 16 Speeds
- Frame: 56 cm 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Fork: 6061 Aluminum Alloy Fork
- Handlebar: 6061 Aluminum Alloy Handlebar
- Parts Headset: TW CNC Head Parts
- Wheelset: 700CX70mm
- Hub: Quando 32 H with Quick Release X Bearing
- Tire: Kenda Professional Road Bike Tire
- Shift Lever: SHIMANO 2400
- Chainwheel: CNC 52X42X170
- Freewheel: SHIMANO
- Chain: KMC Professional Road Bike Chain
- Brakes: Germany Twitter Cable Mechanical Disc Brake
- Pedals: YH-B03 CNC Aluminum Pedal
A bike that makes a statement. A statement about speed and power. The Cyrusher XC700 looks quick and doesn’t disappoint. Once you put the final components together (90% complete on arrival) and make some minor adjustments as you would expect with any brand new bike, it’s ready to go and go it does.
It’s designed to race, from the eye catching colours to the drop down handlebars that encourage the rider to take a racing position when accelerating.
This bike comes with a plethora of aluminium components to keep the bikes weight as little as possible. This includes aluminium pedals which is a nice touch.
We think this bike is a strong contender for the price range, let us know what you think.