Moda Stretto Carbon Road Bike Buyers Review (January 2021)
- ✔ High Modulus Carbon Frame & Fork
- ✔ 11 Speed Shimano Ultregra Gearing System
- ✔ Internal Cable Routing
- ✔ Assembled In The UK
- Frame – Full Aero LDC High Modulus Carbon, Carbon Drop Outs, Press Fit 30 BB, internal cable routing.
- Fork – Full LDC High Modulus Carbon with Carbon Steerer and Drop Outs.
- Wheels – American Classic Colour Matched Aero 3 420
- Tyres – Kenda Kaliente Pro 23c
- Shifters – Shimano Ultegra 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra 11 Speed
- Chainset – Shimano Ultegra 53/39
- Cassette – Shimano 11 Speed
- Saddle – Barelli Pro Saddle
- Seatpost – Barelli LDC Carbon 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp – Alloy 34.9
- Handlebar – Barelli LDC Pro 31.8mm
- Stem – Barelli LDC Pro 31.8mm 110mm
- Headset – FSA Sealed Integrated Cartridge Bearings 1-1/8th Upper 1.5″ Lower
- Brakeset – Shimano Ultegra
- Weight- 16.4lb / 7.43kg
The Stretto carbon road bike combines performance and style with its lightweight carbon fiber frame. It features a lightweight, responsive frame, carbon fiber fork, fine-tuned suspension, and a wide range of disc brake options to meet your needs. All of these features work together to provide supreme speed and reliability.
The colour scheme is described as ‘Smoke, Primer and Chalk’. It’s clear to see that Moda have tried to design a beautiful road bike that will attract compliments where ever it goes. Whats more, we think they’ve succeeded. It’s a beautiful bike that has the components to back it up in terms of performance and comfort. Well worth considering.