GT Avalanche Elite Mountain Bike Buyers Review (August 2020)
GT Avalanche Elite Mountain Bike
- ✔ SR Suntour SCR-RL Hydraulic Suspension Fork
- ✔ Super Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- ✔ Internal Cable Routing
- ✔ High Performance Disc Brakes
- Frame: All-New 6061 T6 Aluminum frame, Triple Triangle with floating seat stays, Internal Cable Routing, stealth dropper post routing, Boost 141 Forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, Zero stack tapered 1 1/8″- 1.5″ head tube, 27.5″ wheels
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR-RL, 120mm, hydraulic lockout, Air
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Spokes: 14g
- Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
The GT Avalanche Elite Mountain Bike features a supportive and strong frame and durable components to make every ride as exhilarating as possible. Constructed from a super-tough 6061-T6 aluminium, its frame features a triple triangle design to keep you comfortably positioned on every adventure.
SR Suntour XCR-RL Fork
Soaking up every impact, this brilliant version uses an SR Suntour XCR-RL fork with 120mm of terrain-taming travel to keep you riding with confidence. GT has also gone the extra mile with this model by installing a Shimano SLX drivetrain and a Prowheel Charm crankset to give you fast acceleration shifting performance. What’s most impressive is its Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes keep you in full control of the ride even on the most challenging of terrain conditions.
WTB SX19 Wheels
Ready for every fast-paced epic ride, this stunning example is equipped with a pair of WTB SX19 wheels and Vittoria Barzo tyres for helping you roll you along with speed and consistency. This off-road warrior is the ultimate choice of upgrade for riders who want to dominate their way around the mountain with style.