Giro Solara II Buyers Guide Review (August 2020)
Giro Solara II
- ✔ Lots of colours available
- ✔ A nice shoe for all levels, beginners to experts
- ✔ A very competitive price
- ✔ Designed specifically for women
- Moulded Eva footbed with medium arch support
- Dupont Zytel nylon with standard 3-bolt mount
- strong and secure n-1 ratcheting buckle closure and n-2 strap (replaceable)
- High-quality, breathable microfibre
- 270 grams
The Solara II is built with the same comfortable ft as our premium shoes, thanks to a supple upper and a micro-ratcheting, low-profile buckle that offers precise ft adjustment. The upper is now welded and bonded, resulting in fewer seams for reduced hot spots and improved comfort. A supportive EVA footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment is matched with our stiff Dupont Zytel nylon outsole to create an efficient, powerful platform for transferring energy to the pedals. It’s a great choice for enthusiasts or recreational riders who are on the road to becoming dedicated cyclists.
Giro Solara II Outer Material Made From High-Quality, breathable microfibre, the different parts are fully taped and glued, such as the heel and toe cap are sewn N 1 integrated ratchet buckle for perfect fit and optimal power transfer and a dual velcro closure The offset D ring loop on the upper Velcro closure it improves pressure distribution and eliminates pressure areas, the outer sole made from DuPont Zytel? Nylon is 25% stronger than traditional nylon soles in the same weight Moulded EVA Footbed with medium arch support and anti-bacterial AEGIS fabric.