Cicli Cinzia Firenze Folding Bike Review (January 2021)
Cicli Cinzia Firenze Folding Bike
- ✔ Frame Hi-Tension Folding Steel Frame
- ✔ Folding Dimensions: (L x W x H): 80 cm x 40 cm x 70 cm.
- ✔ Front And Rear Mudguards
- ✔ Unique Italian Design
The Cicli Cinzia Firenze Folding Bike is a very eye catching folding bike. At first sight it doesn’t look like it is a folding bike at all, the wheels are larger than most folding bikes for example. The Cicli Cinzia Firenze Folding Bike has a storage rail at the rear and comes with a very cute headlight. Worth considering if you’re interested in aesthetics as much as design.
The 20 Inch Firenze folding bike from Cinzia is ideal for commuters who place emphasis on mobility. It can be easily folded up and also used at peak times in the tram and bus. Of the most important performance features of the Cicli Cinzia Firenze folding bike includes, among other things, a practical folding frame, reliable lighting, as well as the comfortable Bassano Quake saddle. Also, the strong aluminium calliper rim brakes bring the necessary braking force. You can take the Cicli Cinzia Firenze everywhere: on the train, in the tram or even on the bus.
The Italian design conveys a special attitude towards life.
Frame Hi-Tension folding steel frame height 40 cm fork Hi-Ten Unicrown steel stem, handlebar aluminium chrome-plated steel brake calliper aluminium brake.
Seat post: 250 mm, aluminum. Saddle: Bassano Quake. Pedals: City, resin. Weight: 13.2 kg.
Dimensions when folded: (L x W x H): 80 cm x 40 cm x 70 cm.
Cicli Cinzia Firenze Folding Bike PROS:
- All components are perfectly matched and give you a unique driving experience.
- All components provide extreme durability and are designed to make the 20 inch Firenze folding bicycle a trusted companion in everyday life.
- The colour and style is gorgeous and is very easy to assemble and ride.
- The Cicli Cinzia Firenze folding bike also comes with a small air pump which fits very nicely on the side of the pannier holder.
- The quality & look of the bike is excellent.
- Great saddle & good speed without gears.