Viking Westminster Hybrid Bike Buyers Review (August 2020)
Viking Westminster Hybrid Bike
- ✔ 6 Speed Shimano Thumb Shifter Gearing System
- ✔ Chain Guard Housing
- ✔ Alloy V-Type Brakes
- ✔ Rear Storage Rack
Taking you back to the good old days of cycling, with all the modern technology, the Viking Westminster is the best value for money heritage bike out there. It features Shimano 6 speed gears with a Thumshifter Plus lever for easier gear shifts, a Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket system for a more durable drivetrain, and double wall alloy rims for a stronger wheelset.
The Viking Westminster Mens Heritage Bike is ideal for city commuting, or popping down the shops. It offers a comfortable riding position due to the city style handlebars and equally comfortable ease of use due to the tried and tested 6 speed Shimano gearing paired with the Shimano thumb shifters.
Offered in a 18″ frame, with 26″ alloy rims, the Westminster fits most.
- Frame: Hi Tensile 20″ frame
- Gears: Shimano 6 speed, with a Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear lever and a 14/28 freewheel
- Chainset: Steel single 36T, with enclosed chainguard. Thun cartridge bb set
- Wheels: 26” alloy 36 hole double wall rims with 26” x 1.75” gum wall tyres
- Brakes: Alloy V brake with alloy brake levers
- Steering: City style handlebar, short reach stem with comfort grips
The Viking Westminster – the perfect mix of classic looks, modern technology and value for money.