Procaliber 9.7 Mountain Bike Buyers Review (August 2020)
Procaliber 9.7 Mountain Bike
- ✔ Lightweight Strong Carbon Frame
- ✔ Shoman0 MT500 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- ✔ RockShox Judy Gold 100mm Air Fork
- ✔ Bontrager XR2 Team Issue Tyres
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is light weight and responsive, with the innovative IsoSpeed decoupler, making it an excellent climber and descender
- RockShox Judy Gold, 100mm air fork is perfect for riders who want an all-round fork that can handle the toughest trails and enduro rides
- SRAM NX Eagle 1×12 Drivetrain delivers high performance shifting in any situation, with the brilliant reliability and simplicity of single chainring setups
- Shimano MT500 Hydraulic Disc Brakes give powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power, with minimal effort, in all conditions
- Carbon Kovee Elite Wheelset allow for extreme acceleration, paired with Bontrager XR2 Team Issue 29×2.20″ Tyres which have an aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind
The Procaliber 9.7 is a race-ready cross country hardtail mountain bike. It comes stock with a SRAM NX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain, an OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with a trail-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, carbon wheels and a RockShox Reba RL suspension fork to keep you fast and smooth over roots, rocks and on your most demanding mountain bike rides.
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with the unique advantage of our trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, Boost 148/110 Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 Tubeless Ready carbon wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive rear hub for fast engagement, a SRAM NX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain, a Truvativ Stylo 6k Eagle crank, a carbon seatpost and a lighter RockShox Reba RL fork with Motion Control damper and a remote lockout. You can bring this bike to any race, exactly as it is, and it will compete with the very best hardtails out there. It’s built for speed and efficiency, with top-end performance spec and a carbon IsoSpeed frame. If you want to rule the local race scene and rack up some serious mileage, the Procaliber 9.7 is a great choice.