Multibrand Probike Mountain Bike Buyers Review (January 2021)
Multibrand Probike Mountain Bike
- ✖ Steel Frame Is Quite Heavy
- ✔ One Of The Most Affordable Bikes On The Market
- ✔ Quick Release Front Wheel
- ✔ Twist Shifters
- Probike 26 is suitable for all terrain and surfaces. Enjoy the ultimate riding experience with Probike 26!
- Key features: 27.5” steel frame, 18-gears, V-brakes, QUICK RELEASE System on the front wheel,“wrist change”shifter, Assembly instructions in 5 languages, Assembled at 85 %, Enhanced packaging for extra protection .
- Recommended for: this model is suitable for people with height of 150 – 180 cm.; above the age of 11 years.
- Geometry: Wheel Size: 26 Inch; Adjustable Seat Post Length: 81 – 96 cm.; Seat Tube: 48 cm.; Reach: 64cm Stack: 104 cm.
This is a very competitively priced budget mountain bike. It’s very popular in and has several happy customers from Germany. Here are some of the things they have to say.
“When the gigantic package arrived, the construction was somewhat more difficult than expected.”
“My husband was soooooo very pleased and now almost a year has passed and we have NOTHING to complain.”
“Absolutely great men’s bike and 100% recommended.”
“Bicycle looks great, looks stable and well made. It’s fun to ride.”
“This bike is super great and very easy to assemble.”
As you can see, overall the reviews seem quite positive with some highlighting the fact that some of the ‘rough around the edges’ complaints can be forgiven when you look at the price you’re paying. If you want a bike with no problems or irritations then you’re going to have to take a look at a more expensive model. If you’re happy with a bike that ticks all the boxes but nothing more. Then you’re set to save a bundle because the Multibrand Probike mountain bike might just be for you.