HRUI Road Bike Buyers Guide Review (August 2020)
HRUI Road Bike
- ✔ Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- ✔ Gravel Bikes Are Suited To Both On And Off Road
- ✔ Front And Rear Alloy Disc Brakes
- ✔ '100% Satisfaction Guarantee'
- Road bike frame: 700C carbon steel with low wingspan
- Road Fork: Widened Road Fork 700C
- Road bike handlebars: steel sand black sports car curved handlebar.
- Road bike handlebars: aluminium matt black stem
- Road bike seat tube: high hardness 30.4 x 300 saddle tube.
- Road bike seat: coloured racing bike arch seat.
- Road bike pedal: non-slip metal pedal made of plastic.
- Road steering: Shimano TX30 steering
- Rear window of the road car: Shimano TZ50 rear window.
- Road vehicle bottom bracket: sealed bottom bracket.
- Road car chain: Z51 positioning chain.
- Road car flywheel: ATA7 flywheel 14/28T.
- Road hub: disc brake type grease hub.
- Road car tyres: wear resistant 700C x 28C tyres.
- Road brakes: mechanical disc brakes front and rear.
The cyclocross bike combines the characteristics of mountain bikes and road bikes and is a versatile bike. The perfect road bike from fast city to longer training rides, to mountains and light races, with this Gravel bike you are well prepared for anything. Youth’s bike fork and brakes. The light, but very stable rigid fork fits perfectly with the frame and reduces the overall weight. Men’s road bike handlebars. The urban bike handlebar leads to a very comfortable, firm grip to manoeuvre well through urban traffic. Of course, the stylish driving style is not lost. We only use high-quality materials. The lightweight aluminium frame saves weight on the bike. Brakes are made with powerful calliper brakes.
What a stunning bike for the money! It’s relatively new at the time of writing this post so not many previous customers have surfaced to review it as of yet. We think it’ll do well in this reviews if and when they come. For the time being, no news is good news.