Cannondale F-Si Carbon 5 Mountain Bike Review (August 2020)
Cannondale F-Si Carbon 5 Mountain Bike
- ✔ Lightweight BallisTec Carbon Frame
- ✔ Shimano MT500 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- ✔ 12-Speed SRAM NX Eagle Shifters
- ✔ Schwalbe Racing Ray/Ralph Performance Tyres
- BallisTec Carbon Frame with 29er XC geometry; allows easier handling on the toughest of trails
- RockShox Reba RL 100mm Fork perfect for riders who want an all-round fork that performs in a vast range of terrain
- SRAM NX Eagle 1×12 Drivetrain delivers high performance shifting in any situation, with enhanced stability, manoeuvrability and efficiency
- Shimano MT500 Hydraulic Disc Brakes give powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power, with minimal effort, in all conditions
- Schwalbe Racing Ray Performance Tyres have an aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind
When the original F-Si hit back in 2015, it changed the game. Pushed the limits. Changed peoples’ idea of what an XC hardtail could do. It’s even lighter – the lightest MTB frame we’ve ever made. Shorter Ai™ chainstays for more traction and kick on the climbs. Slacker head angle for even more OutFront™ control when things get dicey on descents. Improved stack and reach numbers for amore optimized rider position. Precise compliance tuning throughout the frame for more comfort, seated or standing, all while still having power transfer you need for full-gas efforts.
This is an excellent off-road bike at a very modest price considering it’s modern components and lightweight build. Check it out!