Boss Dominator Mountain Bike Buyers Review (August 2020)
Boss Dominator Mountain Bike
- ✔ Front And Rear Mudguards
- ✔ Soft Compound Handlebar Grips
- ✔ Rear Shock Absorber
- ✔ Zoom Branded Disc Brakes
The Boss Dominator 26 inch mountain bike is set to tackle the elements with powers and stand out in a crowd. The Dominator has a lightweight, yet strong, 6061 Alloy frame with a 750lb rear shock absorber and front suspension fork to provide a responsive ride and take the bumps out of the terrain. Control is further enhanced courtesy of the front and rear Zoom branded mechanical disc brakes which provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions. The 3-finger alloy levers respond well to the touch for re-assuring feedback, whilst 160 mm wavy rotors disperse heat to extended the braking performance.
18 speed Shimano gearing is controlled by dual rotational shifters, for a natural and seamless gear change. 2.1″ wide sure-grip knobbly mountain bike tyres keep you moving in the right direction and are supported by lightweight and robust, double wall rims to provide a strong base for your ride. The rims are painted in hard wearing red finish and feature large boss decals. Style is an abundance, thanks to the clean black frame and components, for a truly premium look. The full colour MTB saddle is fitted with rail adjusters to allow front to back adjustment with an alloy seatpost clamp providing bags of height adjustment for the best possible fit. The semi-raised MTB bars and A-head stem give you great control and feedback from the wheels putting you fully in control at all times. To complete the line-up, a sleek frame mounted front mud-guard and extended rear mudguard catches the crud thrown up whilst out on your ride and adds a cool aggressive edge to the design. If you are looking for a lightweight eye-catching bike with the spec to impress, then the Boss Dominator is the bike for you.
- Lightweight 6061 Alloy dual suspension mountain bike frame with 26″ MTB wheels and a stronger A-head handlebar stem for premium off-road performance.
- 18 Speed gearing with Shimano rear derailleur and Micro-shift rotational shifters to tackle any off-road terrain.
- Strong and lightweight deep-section alloy wheel rims in a hard-wearing Red Gloss finish with large Boss graphics. Off-road 2.1″ wide MTB tyres with deep tread for great traction on un-even ground.
- Front and rear Zoom branded disc-brakes for reliable braking performance, powered by alloy brake levers for improved responsiveness.
- Front and rear mudguards, soft-compound handlebar grips for a re-assuring ride and full-colour Falcon branded comfort saddle with rail adjusters.
- 750 lbs rear shock absorber for a sturdy but forgiving ride.
Good all round mounting bike, comes very well packed and easy to be unpacked and ready to ride with very little work needed because the breaks and gears all come already set up. Gives a good ride and the gears work real well. The suspension is really good for those who like to throw their mountain bikes into the thick of things.
Some previous customers have complained that the pedals are terrible so it might be something you’d consider swapping out straight away.