Barracuda Corvus 700c Road Bike Buyers Review (August 2020)
Barracuda Corvus 700c Road Bike
- ✔ Limited Edition
- ✔ All Black Fast Rolling Tyres
- ✔ Room For A Bottle Carrier
- ✔ Just Need A Spanner And Alan Key To Setup
- Hi Tensile Road Frame With Bottle Carrier Bosses.
- 700c Hi Tensile Fork.
- 38/48T All Black Shimano Chainset With 170mm Crank Arms And Chainguard.
- Shimano 14 Speed With Shimano Thumb Shifters, Shimano Rear Derailleur, 7 Speed Chain, 14-28T Shimano Freewheel.
- Barracuda 700c Double Wall Alloy Rims.
- 700c x 23c All Black Fast Rolling Tyres.
- Alloy Side Pull Brakes With Road Bike Levers.
- Black Drop Road Bar With Quill Stem.
We really like the look of this bike. It’s eye catching red frame leads you down to the alloy rimmed all black fast rolling tyres. The drop down handlebars compliment the design perfectly creating a bike that looks far more expensive than it actually retails.
The Shimano 14 speed gear system shifts smoothly using the Shimano thumb shifters. The brakes are responsive and with a little adjustment work as well as some bikes that cost twice as much. The bike frame itself is made of hi tensile steel as is the front fork. To finish this bike off, it comes with low profile, performance pedals, which is a nice touch.
This is a great bike and something we’d definitely recommend you consider as a great beginners bike.