Lombardo Sestriere Mountain Bike Buyers Review (August 2020)
Lombardo Sestriere Mountain Bike
- ✔ Stunningly Simplistic Yet Spectacular Colour Scheme
- ✔ Lightweight 6061 Alloy Frame
- ✔ Shimano M310 Mechanical Disc Brakes
- ✔ 95% Assembled Upon Delivery
- 21” Lightweight 6061 Alloy Frame with integrated head-set
- 24-speed Shimano Acera Gears with M310 STI Shifters
- Suntour XCT-V3 Fork (80 mm travel)
- Shimano M310 Mechanical Disc-Brakes
- Very easily assembly 95% already built up!
- Padded Sports Saddle with 300mm Alloy Seat Post
- Flat Bars with A-Head Alloy Stem
- Suitable for Inside Leg Measurement 30″-35″ (76cm-89cm)
- Suitable for Ages 12+ Years
We love this bike. It looks like it has been designed by someone who designed F1 racing cars. From its beautiful black and white saddle through the exquisitely designed frame which in itself is perfect, the handlebars compliment the rest of this beautiful bike. The front white fork, all black tyres and chrome suspension look exceptional with the vinyl prints finishing the simplistic Italian bike off perfectly.
And all this for a fraction of the price we first guessed when laying eyes on this thing. Check it out for yourself and have the most tasteful bike on the mountain trail.