Falcon Traffic Hybrid Bike Buyers Guide Review (August 2020)
Falcon Traffic Hybrid Bike
- ✔ Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- ✔ Smooth 21 Speed Shimano Gearing With Shimano Revo Shifters
- ✔ Slightly Larger Than Average Tyres To Provide Speed And Grip On All Terrain
- ✔ Front And Rear Powerful Disc Brakes
- New hydroformed 19″ Lightweight 6061 alloy frame & high performance straight blade steel fork for steering precision and lightening fast response in city traffic. Mounting points for mudguards, rear pannier rack, a bottle cage and a propstand are present.
- Larger 700C double wall wheels for a smoother and more efficient ride, with new high pressure super grippy micro tread tyres that can be inflated up to 85 psi for high speed commuting (Tyres measure 700 x 35C)
- 21 Speed gearing with Shimano front & rear dérailleurs and Shimano revoshift shifters provide a wide range of gears for any terrain and smooth controlled shifting in all conditions. (rear freewheels ratio is 14-28T, front chainwheel is 28/38/48T)
- Comfortable Falcon branded saddle with rail adjusters and a full length 300 mm aluminium micro adjust seat-post for maximum rider adjustment and a premium look.
- Soft-compound handlebar grips with super comfortable 600 mm wide handlebars for ultimate comfort and control.
- Front and rear smooth and powerful Zoom disc brakes offer re-assuring braking control in all weathers.
- Sealed cartridge bearing bottom bracket.
- Kmc drive chain for long-life and durability.
- Modern wide platform type pedals.
- A-head threadless stem/steerer/headset for quick and easy assembly and servicing.
- Weight: 13.9 kg
The stunning New Falcon Traffic Hybrid Bike has been designed from scratch to be the ultimate city commuter, fast on the road and lively and enjoyable to ride offroad-its equipped with 21 speed shimano gears and powerful disc brakes. The Larger 700C wheels with new smooth rolling super grippy micro tread tyres (measuring 700 x 35C make for an efficient and comfortable ride and are well suited to riding on roads, paths or light trails; whilst the latest design and geometry draws inspiration from the mountain & road bike sector. A 6061 Alloy frame reduces weight and is coupled to a super responsive straight blade steel fork and a wide, comfortable 600mm handlebar with super soft grips.
All componentry is finished in black for an ultra modern look and to contrast the stunning satin finish bright yellow paintwork, component quality is high specification throughout, from super responsive powerful disc brakes to small often overlooked details like the sealed cartridge bottom bracket bearings – this bike is built to outperform your expectations in all conditions.