Allcarter Marlin Mountain bike Buyers Review (August 2020)
Allcarter Marlin Mountain bike
- ✔ Lightweight Alloy Frame
- ✔ Front Fork Suspension
- ✔ 24 Speed Shimano Shifters
- ✔ Shimano V Brakes
- Frame: Alloy, Size: 21 inches, Suitable for height: /182-195 cm/, /74,3″ -60″/
- Fork: Suspension SUNTOUR SF13-XCT V4-P-HLO, Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus, Front derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shift: Shimano 24 sp., Brakes: Shimano V-brake, 26 inch wheels
- One of the easiest to fix and ride bikes in Amazon. It’s nearly assembled right from the box – you only need to fix the peddles and front wheel
Another terrific bike that shocked us all. How can it be this cheap, have so many nice features and get such great feedback!?! Nothing makes sense anymore.
On a more serious note, we’ve taken a close look and we’re still impressed. The Allcarter Marlin mountain bike tyres are chunky and really grip the terrain well. The brakes, despite not being disc brakes (for this price, this can be understood and forgiven) the brakes are responsive and very reliable. The saddle is comfortable and looks great. The suspension offers some relief to bumps and jumps while off road but the lack of ‘full suspension’ can be felt on some of the more severe terrain. Again, for the price you’re paying, this is just reality hitting home that full suspension bikes cost way more than you’re paying here.
A great bike for those looking to upgrade or get into mountain biking. Hugely recommended!