Quality, style and longevity have always been the hallmark of Viking bicycles. Vikings today incorporate these fundamental qualities and try to expand the range to meet the growing demands of changing lifestyles. The range includes: electric bicycles, road cycling, trekking, comfort, tandems, city folder and urban sport. Each model now utilises the technical developments of current manufacturing processes and light tubing.
Electric Viking Vision 36V Electric Bicycle offers a compatible range of about 45 kilometres from its 36 volt and 8.8 mAh battery. Instead of accelerating, the engine will help you as soon as you pedal. With the six-speed Shimano power train, you can still choose a comfortable speed and choose the level of support you need, depending on the terrain.
Assisted electric bicycles are limited to a maximum speed of approximately 25 km/h. However, you do not need any insurance coverage. If you want vision you can drive without the battery like a normal bicycle. The heart of the Vision is a 250-watt brushless front wheel motor. The 36-volt battery is located in the rear luggage rack and is easy to install / remove. With a low heel above the height, the aluminium frame can be folded for easy storage or transportation.
Viking Vision Folding Bike Pros:
- When brand new, it comes sealed in box. The bicycle is almost built. It may be necessary to inflate the tires and adjust the gears / brakes before use.
- Inner tubes are supplied with puncture-resistant sealant.
- The handlebars and seats are adjustable.
Viking Vision Folding Bike Cons:
- You have to do the extra work to inflate the tires, adjust the gears / brakes before using them.
- It can also be very heavy when folded and probably not suitable for commuting on trains, etc.