TILIKUM IROK Mini Rocker BMX Buyers Review (January 2021)
TILIKUM IROK Mini Rocker BMX
- ✔ Front Load Stem With Forged Face Plate
- ✔ New Lighter Hi-Tensile Steel Frame
- ✔ Plastic BMX Pedals With Matching Kraton Rubber Grips
- ✔ Remember, No Brakes On These Mini Rocker BMX Bikes
This might not be the most eye catching of designs but we really like the bronze colour and think it compliments the simple black and white design seen throughout the frame, seat, pedals and handgrips. The baby blue rims do add a little spark of brightness to the whole theme but still, definitely one for the more reserved of Rocker BMX bikers.
- Rocker BMX. iROK+ TILIKUM New Street Pro Style Tyres
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New Lighter Hi tensile steel frame, forks & bars. Front load stem with forged face plate,
- 10″ x 28″ bars, plastic BMX pedals with matching kraton rubber grips
- Important:This bike has no brakes! It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks. We do not offer a road kit for this bike, as it is NOT to be used on the road.
Generic Information Regarding Rocker BMXs
For those of you out there who have been waiting for a PROPER mini BMX, one that can deliver everything that a full custom 20” BMX can deliver, this is the one for you. All parts must be tightened before use You will notice that with the freecoaster hub you pedal for more time before starting to gain momentum. This phenomenon is called “slack” and can be adjusted without having to remove the wheel. Mini BMX bikes are not designed for driving on the road and as a means of transport. They are specific for closed tracks or for having fun in skate parks.