Metal IROK Mini Rocker BMX Buyers Guide Review (August 2020)
Metal IROK Mini Rocker BMX
- ✔ Front Load Stem With Forged Face Plate
- ✔ New Lighter Hi-Tensile Steel Frame
- ✔ Plastic BMX Pedals With Matching Kraton Rubber Grips
- ✔ Remember, No Brakes On These Mini Rocker BMX Bikes
We had to make sure the bike that started it all was on this list. For those who don’t want a head turning colour scheme the Metal IROK Mini Rocker BMX keeps things simple, elegant and fun. Please be aware than the coloured handgrips seem to come and go on the listing for this bike. It’s best to check out the link below to see if it currently comes with them or simple black handgrips instead.
- Rocker BMX. IROK metal
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New Lighter Hi tensile steel frame, forks & bars. Front load stem with forged face plate,
- 10″ x 28″ bars, plastic BMX pedals with matching kraton rubber grips
- Important:This bike has no brakes! It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks. We do not offer a road kit for this bike, as it is NOT to be used on the road.
Generic Information Regarding Rocker BMXs
For those of you out there who have been waiting for a PROPER mini BMX, one that can deliver everything that a full custom 20” BMX can deliver, this is the one for you. All parts must be tightened before use You will notice that with the freecoaster hub you pedal for more time before starting to gain momentum. This phenomenon is called “slack” and can be adjusted without having to remove the wheel. Mini BMX bikes are not designed for driving on the road and as a means of transport. They are specific for closed tracks or for having fun in skate parks.