Flying Mountain Bike Buyers Guide Review (August 2020)
Flying Mountain Bike
- ✔ Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- ✔ 12 Speed Gear System
- ✔ Shimano EF500 Break/Shifters
- ✔ Much Like RedBull This Bike Does Not Give You Wings
- Strong lightweight aluminium alloy frame, frame size 17″ (46cm) = M, suitable for height 1,65 m – 1,80 m
- 21-speed gears with shimano EF500 Brake/Shift handlebar-mounted control levers, Freewheel Shimano MF-TZ500-7 14T-28T, Front Derailleur Shimano FD-TZ50, Rear Derailleur Shimano RD-TY50. KMC chain. Prowheel crank.
- Alloy disc brake, double wall alloy wider rim, quick release for the front wheels, 26″ x 1.95″,A/V good look tyre with extra puncture protection. Front suspension fork with lock, 80mm travel. Non-slip with grips pedals. Front and rear mudguard included, with kickstand. The inner tube is standard 26 * 1.95 with 60mm Schrader valve.
- The bike is for normal use only, can not be used for competition, stunt riding and ramp jumping. All cycles are 85% assembled, it will require more assembly on pedals, stem bars, and front wheel. Adjusting front, rear brakes, and gears, as well as a general check over of all fixings on pre assembled parts. We strongly suggest that customers take the bike to a local bike shop for assistance, and is likely to incur extra cost to the purchaser.
The mountain bikes with 21 speeds contains the following features:
- Strong alloy frame, frame size 17″ (46cm) = M, suitable for height 1,65 m – 1,80 m
- 21-speed gears with shimano EF500 Brake/Shift handlebar-mounted control levers
- Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ500-7 and Shimano 14T-28T
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ50
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TY50
- Double wall alloy wide rim with white and blue letters
- 26″ x 1.95″,A/V good look tyre
- Non-slip with grips pedals
- Hardtail mountain bike, front suspension fork with lock
- Alloy disc brakes
- Comfort saddle
- Kick stand
- Front and back mudguards