The Extrbici XF500 electric folding bike has a 20 inch /50cm 6061 aluminium light frame. It is easy to fold from the middle of the bike, and there is a quick release for convenience to fold and install.
It can support a weight of 150kg（330lbs). You can store it in your car trunk if you want to carry it to a far place.
It has 48V 10AH inside frame lithium battery. The battery is concealed in a sealed frame, which looks perfect and simple, same as other foldable bikes. The longest distances this bike can run are over 60KMS in full electricity. The charging time is 5-7 hours from empty to full.
The Extrbici XF500 electric folding bike features a 7-Speed shimano TX500 shifting gear, smooth and precise shifting as you like. It is designed with high strength carbon steel front fork, top grade lockout suspension fork with bicycle headlight and horn. With the aluminium alloy mechanical disc brakes, you will never worry about safety issues.
The bike is 90% pre-assembled when delivering. It has a 1 year warranty on battery, motor and frame. Any problems about the bike, just contact the dealers and they will help you at the fastest time.
The parcel includes the battery, lock, pump, a repaired tool. The Extrbici XF500 electric folding bike is legal by UK standard so you can rest assured you’re able to use this in the UK.
Extrbici XF500 Electric Folding Bike Pros:
- Well packaged in a strong cardboard box, delivered promptly and well secured.
- With the Extrbici XF500 electric folding bike, most of the assembly had been done.
- Great bike which makes riding almost effortless.
- The battery is removable for charging, or you also can charge it directly.
Extrbici XF500 Electric Folding Bike Cons:
- The Extrbici XF500 electric folding bike is very heavy and probably wouldn’t be suitable for commuting on buses, trains etc.